8863 Castlereagh Hwy, Cudgegong NSW 2850
GPS -32.81611, 149.81358 Approx
( Please Note Site always Under construction )
Do you want to Join Mid-Western Pistol Club Inc. ? Pm On Facebook
Armorer Service available ( To Members Only) Please call President
Note – Images on this site are pre Covid 19
Please note! All images shot on the W.R.S.C. Mudgee Ranges at any M.W.P.C. event, must be vetted through the Mid-Western Pistol Club Inc. , as a second set of eyes to make sure we are not in breach of any conditions or part thereof, before use on any social media .Therefore, safeguarding our sport.
Here you will find information on our various competitions, as well as information on getting your firearms license(NSW), and the many other development programs we have to offer.
The calendar tab at the top of this page will contain
dates and times for competition events conducted on Windamere Regional Shooting Complex at , ranges – 1/2/3
Some elements Updated 12/11/2023
1. The Emergency Assembly Area is located at the Tetrahedron in the Camping area opposite Range 3 – Instructions may be given after muster and roll call to move out to the Shooting Complex Entrance on the Castlereagh Highway, or evacuation towards Mudgee, Rylstone or Lithgow as directed by Emergency Services. 2. In the event of an Emergency Evacuation, NSW Police, NSW Rural Fire Service, Fire and Rescue NSW and NSW State Emergency Service personnel, along with and Committee Members of the User Groups have the authority to evacuate, manage and control procedures as required. 3. In some events the removal of personal property may not be possible and members are required to follow the instructions given. Fires (1) No OPEN fires are to be lit on Camp Grounds when a Total Fire Ban has been declared for the Central Ranges Fire Weather District or when a Club designated fire ban is in place.
4.“No Open Fires” means any fire in a fire bucket, camp stove or commercial fire pit using wood, charcoal, coal or briquettes as fuel.
5 When permitted fires are allowed ONLY in club fire places or an approved fire bucket or stove.
6 All camp fires are to be extinguished on vacation of camp sites.
7 Bottles, cans, plastics and non-flammable material are not to be placed in camp fires.
8 Cold ash from fires may be scattered around the butts of trees.
9 Nails or metal objects found in old building materials when used as fire wood are to be collected from the ash and placed in skip bin. (9) Cutting down of trees and removal of timber is not permitted on user groups usage area. (Shooting License conditions)
Black-powder Firearms and Black Powder Ammunition:
1. Muzzle Loading Firearms and ammunition loaded with Black-powder are NOT to be used on the ranges when a Total Fire Ban has been declared for the Central Ranges Fire Weather District.
2. ROs can if Range conditions are not suitable prevent the use of Black-powder firearms and ammunition
Last but not least:
1. When a Total Fire Ban is declared working bees, site maintenance or range activities need to be reviewed to ensure patron safety can be ensured.
2. Where a Catastrophic Fire Danger Rating has been forecast for the Central Ranges Fire Weather District, all user group-based activities at the Range are to be suspended/postponed
3. Should the Fire Danger Rating elevate to Catastrophic during a competition shoot or other activity, the activity is to be suspended.